[SCA-BMDL] All went as planned.

Douglas Needham cinnion at ka8zrt.com
Fri Nov 4 18:45:38 EDT 2011

Broom,

The other lesson you need to remember is that once you hit the send
button, there is no getting it back... it is
Evvvveeerrrryyyywwwhheerree.

On Fri, 2011-11-04 at 16:30 -0400, Broom wrote:
> Sorry, another goof-up meant to be sent privately. Gotta stop hitting
> "reply-all".
>
> On Fri, Nov 4, 2011 at 4:30 PM, Broom <iambroom at gmail.com> wrote:
> > Phillip,
> >
> > Is there some way you can scrub my last two posts from the list records? TIA.
> >
> > ' |   Broom        IAmBroom @ gmail . com
> > ' |   cellphone:             412-389-1997
> > ' |   923 Haslage Ave, Pittsburgh, PA 15212
> > '\|/  "Discere et docere", which means:
> > '/|\  "People who need govt to enforce their religion must not have
> > //|\\ much faith in the power of its message." - via apeiron242, Fark

Douglas Wade Needham - KA8ZRT        UN*X Consultant & UW/BSD kernel programmer
Email:  cinnion @ ka8zrt . com       http://www.ka8zrt.com
Disclaimer: My opinions are my own.  Since I don't want them, why
            should my employer, or anybody else for that matter!