[SCA-BMDL] [kingsblades] Silva Vulcani Fighter Practice MOVED as of tonight

Sir Koredono koredono at gmail.com
Wed Nov 2 10:36:33 EDT 2011

So, I found Gallagher Hall on the map for Cal U.
(http://www.calu.edu/about-us/files/campus-map-printable.pdf), but am
not clear on how to get there via car, and where we should park; do we
drive around and between the Convocation Center, do an armor drop,
then park in the River Lot, or is there a way to get to the lot in the
'front' of Gallagher and Morgan, and park there?  The map has "Future
Loop Road", which I'm not sure exists yet.