[SCA-BMDL] June Steltonwald Business Meeting aka The Steak Meeting

Muirgheal inghean Dubhghaill muirgheall at gmail.com
Sun May 22 22:08:02 EDT 2011

Most Noble Gentles of Steltonwald, The Debatable Lands, and all dear friends
unto you I am most pleased to send greeting.

I write this message requesting the honor of your good company having
survived a first sunny War Practice and the Rapture with a glad and thankful
heart.

The Canton of Steltonwald asks that you join us on June 15, 2011 at 6 p.m.
for a potluck picnic in Brady's Run Park.  Upon our traditional picnic
grounds we shall meet for steak and an extremely short post War Practice
meeting.  We ask that you please bring a dish to share and allow us to
provide the meat!

Please post to this list with your reservation or contact Mistress
Alessandra D'Avignon ( kardasl at pitt.edu )or Muirgheal inghean Dubhghaill (
Muirgheall at gmail.com) and let us know that you will attend.

If anyone that worked in any way for War Practice or Coronation has somehow
been missed from this invitation, please do let them know they are most
welcome.

Yours in Service,
Muirgheal