[SCA-BMDL] [Fwd: Steltonwald Fighter Practice]

Larry & Colleen Kardasz kardasl at pitt.edu
Tue May 17 10:00:32 EDT 2011

Sorry for the short notice.
Because of the preparations for War Practice, we will be cancelling
fighter practice today (5/17/11) We will resume next week (5/24/11) Hope
to see all at War Practice.

In Service,
THL Robert Marston

--
"In each of us, two natures are at war – the good and the evil.  All our
lives the fight goes on between them, and one of them must conquer.  But