[SCA-BMDL] Archery Marshals for War Practice

crossbow1953 crossbow1953 at earthlink.net
Sat May 14 10:33:57 EDT 2011

>From the Captain of Archers for the Debatable Lands
    and the Region 2 Deputy Archery Marshal,

Maestro Jacopo as Marshal-In-Charge has sent a call out to the Archery Marshals of the Aethelmearc to assist with the marshaling of the archery range at Aethelmearc War Practice next week.

If we get enough marshals to donate their time, we will not have to close down the range when the active marshal needs lunch.

This is also the opportunity for any Marshals-In-Training to get in practice at calling the line and be observed by the senior marshals. This is a requirement to get the authorization as a Marshal.

In service to the Barony-Marche and the Kingdomm

Urho Waltterinen
mka Eugene Siren
crossbow1953 at earthlink.net
Home phone: 1-412-247-4467
Cell phone: 1-412-901-5239

Per valde mustache adveho valde officium