[SCA-BMDL] BMDL Sunday Practice May 15

Shiro No Kaminari shironokaminari at gmail.com
Thu May 12 17:30:04 EDT 2011

 Greetings Good Gentles, *

Come join us with **Aethelweald Knight Banneret Syr Graedwyn Mab Teyrnon **as
MIC at *** <http://www.blackstoneraid.org/>*Washington Blvd
Park<http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&hl=en&q=40.4832,+-79.9085+%28Highland+Park+Practice+Site%29&ll=40.483189,-79.9085&spn=0.030356,0.037293&om=1>
*Sunday May 8th 2 pm - 6 pm.

Want to get a leg up?  Arrive early.  Shoot some arrows.  Throw some
javelins.  Suit up.  Warm up.  And be ready to swing at 2.

Of Note:

Brought to you by our FANTABULUS(TM) Seneschale THL Hilderun Hugelmann.

This Sunday (May 15th) is the Pittsburgh Marathon, which means there will be
road closures that our people may run into on the way to practice, and
likely more traffic.  If you intend to remind the populace of Sunday's
practice this week, please let them know of the marathon also.  Here is the
link to all the road closures and times:

http://www.pittsburghmarathon.com/Left_Nav/Course_Information/Street_Closures.htm

Upcoming:

**BMDL Sunday Heavy Weapons practice is looking for a volunteer Marshal in
Charge for May 29th.  Interested parties please contact
the BMDL Knight Marshal <goog_2029933631>Lord Ogami Arashimoto no
Shirou<knightmarshal at debatablelands.org>
. (knightmarshal @ debatablelands.org)

If there is seriously inclement weather, the PCC will be available on a case
by case basis.

Fighter practice* will continue at **Washington Blvd
Park<http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&hl=en&q=40.4832,+-79.9085+%28Highland+Park+Practice+Site%29&ll=40.483189,-79.9085&spn=0.030356,0.037293&om=1>
*Sundays 2pm - 6pm.unless other notice is given.
As always, all interested parties are welcome. Youth fighters and fencers
must provide their own marshals.
*
S*ee you at practice - Shiro

Lord Ogami Arashimoto no Shirou