[SCA-BMDL] Instructors for War College.

Shawn MacIntyre medicmacintyre15219 at yahoo.com
Wed May 11 14:58:33 EDT 2011

Unto the the Populace of the Kingdom does the Dean of the War College send humble greetings:

While reviewing the schedule for the upcoming Aethelmearc Academy with the Chancellor of the Academy, It can to my attention that there are but four classes being taught within the War College. I am truly saddened by this, My Friends and Cousins, we will soon be at war, now is our time to prepare for the coming battles. It is time for the soldiers of Aethelmearc to share their skills with their compatriots. You do not need to be a member of the Chivalry or Gage to share your instruction, There is no requirement that you wear the White Scarf. Your knowledge will show through, Just as a Knight can teach a soldier, a soldier can teach a Knight. Many a White Scarf has learned something new from a Cadet.

Now is YOUR time, Come an share your knowledge!

To register a class visit this site and Follow the instructions:
 http://www.aecademy.org/registration/

Your humble servant,

TH Lord Liam MacanTsaoir (SCA)
Dean of Aethelmearc War College