[SCA-BMDL] CANCELLED: BMDL Youth Fighter Practice this Sunday

Karen Kasper arianna_wyn at yahoo.com
Sat May 7 19:51:03 EDT 2011

I apologize for the late notice. Both of my kids have been sick this week, and I spoke to another mom today and found out they will not be attending practice due to Mother's Day, so I am canceling youth fighter practice this weekend.

Due to some serious health issues with extended family, I will have to let everyone know about fighter practice next Sunday (May 15) later in the week.

There will definitely be youth fighting at AEthelmearc War Practice on May 21.

In the mean time, I hope our youth fighters enjoy the day with their mothers and grandmothers tomorrow.

Arianna