[SCA-BMDL] No Archery Practice Sunday, May 8th

Urho Waltterinen crossbow1953 at earthlink.net
Wed May 4 09:10:38 EDT 2011

>From the Captain of Archers,

The archery practice schedule is convoluted this month.

Sunday, May 8th - No practice. I'll be at Will's Revenge in Abhainn Ciach Ghlais.

Sunday, May 15th - Regular practice.

Sunday, May 22nd - No practice. Come out to the range at Aethelmearc War Practice.

Sunday, May 29th - Regular practice

In June, practice should be as usual every Sunday.

If you want some more practice, I'll be running the archery at Spring Thing in Westland Mor on Saturday. Jun 4th.

In Service to the Barony-Marche,

Urho Waltterinen
mka Eugene Siren
crossbow1953 at earthlink.net
(home) 1-412-247-4467
(cell) 1-412-501-5239

Per valde mustache adveho valde officium