[SCA-BMDL] Greetings

Shawn MacIntyre medicmacintyre15219 at yahoo.com
Tue May 3 11:40:09 EDT 2011

Unto the Populace of the Debatable Lands do The Honorable Lady Constance Glyn Dwr and the Honorable Lord Uilliam Mac-an-tSaoir send warm greetings,

Let
 us start by saying how truly humbling it is for the two of us to be
your Baron- and Baroness - Elect. We would like to thank all the
candidates for a very exciting election. The group of candidates made
for a great and diverse field, each set of candidates bringing very new
and interesting ideas to the Barony. We look forward to discussing all of these ideas with the other candidates in the coming months.

We would like to thank the election committee
 for
 their hard work over the past several months, We have both been
officers during past elections and we know that it is not an easy task.

Their
 Excellencies Byron and Ariella and the entire Baronial Lineage have
left very big shoes for us to fill. We plan to seek the council of as
much of the lineage as we can, and honor that lineage at Our Investiture
 in August.

We wish to thank all of you again for your support and we look forward to working with everyone in the future.

Vivat! The Debatable Lands

In Service to the Crown of Aethelmearc,

Constance and Liam

Shawn MacIntyre