[SCA-BMDL] Congratulations to Baron- and Baroness-Elect!

Cara & Char caram at pitt.edu
Sun May 1 20:57:21 EDT 2011

Our warm congratulations go to THL Liam Mac an tSaior and THL Constance Glyn
Dwr, who have been elected as the next Baron and Baroness of the Debatable
Lands.  Our Barony is fortunate to have so many worthy candidates for
leadership; all who were nominated should be proud.   Thanks to all who
participated in the election and to the Selection Committee for their hard
work!   We anticipate their Investiture a couple weeks after Pennsic on
August 27th. Vivant Liam and Constance!

Your lame duck B&B,

Byron and Ariella