[SCA-BMDL] Archery Update

crossbow1953 crossbow1953 at earthlink.net
Sun Mar 27 08:36:45 EDT 2011

>From the Captain of Archers,

April is almost here and with it, the return to our outdoor practice site.

We will start up again on Sunday, April 3rd at 11:00 at the Washington Boulevard/Allegheny River Boulevard site and continue to at least 1:00. As always, I'll have the loaner gear with me.

I inspected the site yesterday and it looks pretty clean. There are some tree limbs to move, but someone has already made a garbage pickup there so there is little in the way of trash. If that was one of our group or even if it wasn't, thank you.

This practice will be shooting at the standard outdoor targets, just to get warmed up again. I'll save the smaller targets for the Regional Archery Muster at the Castle on the tenth (details to follow).

In service to the Barony-Marche,

Urho Waltterinen
mka Eugene Siren
crossbow1953 at earthlink.net
Home phone: 1-412-247-4467
Cell phone: 1-412-901-5239

Per valde mustache adveho valde officium