[SCA-BMDL] BMDL Fighter Practice and Youth Fighter Practice - March 13, 2011

Shawn MacIntyre medicmacintyre15219 at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 11 02:58:32 EST 2011

For those not leaving for the Crusade to the Gulf. BMDL Fighter Practices will
continue through March at the Pittsburgh Chinese Church (8711 Old Perry Highway, Pittsburgh PA 15237) so long as there is interest in using
the indoor site. This will continue on a week by week basis until the
end of March.

In recent weeks we have also had Fencers coming to use the space. we have been able to make room for them without issue.

Please feel welcome to attend!

Site opens at 2pm and closes at 6pm

Shawn MacIntyre
EMT/FFII