[SCA-BMDL] Gift Basket for Coronation

Cara & Char caram at pitt.edu
Wed Mar 9 07:01:45 EST 2011

Unto the Good Gentles of the Barony Marche of Debatable Lands do Byron and Ariella send warm Greetings!  We wish to give Their Royal Highnesses, Christopher and Morgen, a fine and generous collection of gifts as they ascend the Sylvan Throne on the ninth of April.  Please donate handmade items, gift cards, fabric, beverages, edible treats, largesse, or any other item with which we can honor their Coronation.  Byron will be at Gulf Wars but Ariella will be at the Church for practice on April 13th and 20th (also Barony meeting that day).  The weekend before Coronation we will be at practice at Washington Blvd, April 3rd.  We are happy to add your gift to the basket the day of the event as well.  Our Barony has produced many fine gifts for Royalty over the years; please help us continue the tradition!
Yours,
Ariella and Byron