[SCA-BMDL] OT - Moving help needed

Carrie Carlson toxophiliayla at gmail.com
Mon Jun 27 18:06:01 EDT 2011

Greetings unto everyone!

   I know I am still very new to these parts and thus don't know too many
folks yet, but I thought it might be worth giving this a shot.  I've
recently received an offer for a used sofa bed that I would very much like
to take.  My problem, however, is that I will need a vehicle and also two
strong individuals to help with the moving.  I could rent a small U-Hall van
or trailer, but I would prefer to avoid this if I can for financial
reasons.  Is there anyone out there who might be willing to lend me a hand
with this??  If so, it will likely have to happen very soon.  I will be
leaving the country on the 8th, and the person offering the sofa is wanting
to get rid of it ASAP and may not wait long.  I would be more than willing
to compensate helpers with an offer of lunch or dinner (or at the very least
pizza or baked goods) and would otherwise be very happy to return the favor
again later.

Many thanks in advance!

YIS,

  ~ Ayla