[SCA-BMDL] War College TODAY and BMDL Youth Fighter Practice this Sunday

Karen Kasper arianna_wyn at yahoo.com
Sat Jun 25 09:28:10 EDT 2011

Greetings to all Youth Fighters and their parents!

There will be youth fighting at the AEthelmearc Academy and War College happening TODAY! I hope to see you there.

Thanks to all of the youth fighters who participated at the Zoo Demo last week: Eiiden, Black Jack, Devon, Kenneth, and Robert. We had lots of interested people stop by, and gave our information sheets to several families, so we may have some new youth combat recruits! Thanks also to Liz for helping make sure no spectators were run over by the youth fighters.

On Sunday, our usual Debatable Lands Youth Combat practice will be held at the Washington Blvd. site from 2:00 pm through 5:00 pm.

As usual, I will have loaner gear available for any youth who would like to try youth combat. Remember to bring water bottles, and to wear long pants and closed-toe shoes.

The practice schedule for the next few weeks is as follows:

June 26        Regular Practice

July 3        Regular Practice

July 10        Regular Practice

July 17        Regular Practice

July 24        LAST PRACTICE BEFORE PENNSIC

I hope we'll see you TODAY or on Sunday!

Arianna