[SCA-BMDL] Projector desperately needed for AEcademy

Cara & Char caram at pitt.edu
Fri Jun 24 22:43:32 EDT 2011

Greetings!  We write at this late hour hoping some good gentle might miraculously be able to bring a projector to Aethelmearc Academy tomorrow.  We had loaned Mistress Arianna ours for her afternoon class, but the bulb is burned out and not replaceable in local stores.  If anyone can bring a projector for a laptop to the event, she would be able to teach her class with appropriately large slides, we would not be so embarrassed, and all would be well.
Yours In Service,
Ariella and Byron