[SCA-BMDL] Melee Drills at Aethelmearc Academy/ War College

Shawn MacIntyre medicmacintyre15219 at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 24 10:06:33 EDT 2011

Greetings Good Gentles:

This is a reminder to all fighters who are attending Aethelmearc
Academy/ War College that we will have time in the afternoon for Melee
Drills. These will be fast drills in armor with fighting. So remember to
 bring your Armor, Weapons and Authorization Cards. We will have roughly
 2.5 hours of fighting time in the afternoon before court.

The weather forecast has a chance of rain in the morning (Before 10 am) and then partly cloudy with a high of 76.

I look forward to seeing you all there in the morning.

In Service,

TH Lord Liam MacanTsaoir (SCA)
Dean of Aethelmearc War College
In Omnia Paratus