[SCA-BMDL] Aethelmearc Academy this Saturday

Langdon langdon_g at excite.com
Tue Jun 21 20:15:51 EDT 2011

Greetings from Baron Langdon,

The Academy is just this weekend and  the Ask A Laurel is still scheduled. Please come by to visit, bring your questions or projects or ideas. Or just come by to talk and say Hi. Some of the Laurels have been talking and we will be mightily disappointed if no one comes by to talk with us. We really are a friendly bunch and the way some have been talking together we need to get out more.

So, If you want to start a new project or art and don't know where to begin; if you are working on something for the war and have problems or questions; The Ask A Laurel table is a great place to visit. (Even if you want to know how many Laurels it takes to screw in a light bulb) Come on by...

There will be several fields represented and if we don't have an answer for you, we certainly can get you in touch with people that do.

Hope to talk to you Saturday.

Langdon