[SCA-BMDL] OT - Diversion for non-fighters

Morgen Kelly muirgens at aol.com
Sun Jun 5 12:55:46 EDT 2011

Hi, all:

Thought some of the non-fighter types might be interested to know that the Highland Park community yard sale is today.  Conveniently located basically above fighting/fencing practice (go towards the zoo and then take the left up the hill at the light (Hill Road) up to Bunker Hill street and you are in the neighborhood).  I have seen potentially handy things like several bedframes and futon frames that make for easy Pennsic Bed conversion on my trip down Highland Ave alone.  Not a bad way to spend the time while your friends are at practice!

morgen