[SCA-BMDL] Heraldic Commenting Meeting: Saturday June 11

Kathryn Van Stone elsbeth at pobox.com
Thu Jun 2 16:23:38 EDT 2011

There will be a heraldic commenting and consulting meeting on June
11, starting at noon (and ending with dinner).  This is available to
anyone wanting to learn more about book heraldry or anyone wanting
help with period names, devices, and badges. Heralds who need help
with a submission are also welcome.

The location is my house: 1194 Firwood Drive, 15243.  It is about 1/2
mile from the 41 bus, and we will pick people up who want to take the T.

I hope to see some of you there,

Elsbeth Anne Roth
elsbeth at pobox.com