[SCA-BMDL] OT ine search of a kennel in the East End

Wendy Colbert rapierlady at earthlink.net
Thu Jul 28 07:03:28 EDT 2011

With my daughters move to Pittsburgh next week we are in search of a kennel for her dog during war week of Pennsic. We are also moving from Oakland to East Liberty/Friendship during next week, so a kennel in or around the East End would be helpful for us. If you can reccomend such a kennel please drop me a note and let me know.
Thanks
Irene

Come visit my esty shop StringsNstrands  StringsNstrands.etsy.com
for fiber goodies and handcrafted Montessori materials