[SCA-BMDL] Update from Michael Alewright

Michael Greenstein greenstein at earthlink.net
Mon Jul 25 00:14:53 EDT 2011

It's on!  The moving party is Monday evening at 6:00.  What's in store?

EAT our pizza.

DRINK our beer.

MEET the newest citizen of our Barony, my lady affianced Deborah (or
Dearbhforgaill, in the SCA).

SEE us figure out where to put the contents of a 14-foot U-Haul.

HEAR the Tale of the Vile Landlord and the Wayward Siamese (which is why
we're running a day late).

WONDER at the absence of the lovely Alexandra, and learn how she rescued
the Wayward Siamese.

FEEL the satisfaction of offering necessary help.

HAVE our gratitude!

We hope to see you tomorrow at 8012 Westmoreland Avenue, Pittsburgh, PA
15218.  Let us know that you're coming if you can, so we can make sure
we have enough beer.  These details are so very important.

- Michael