[SCA-BMDL] Website

Shawn MacIntyre medicmacintyre15219 at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 19 15:38:28 EDT 2011

Greetings from Liam and Constance,

We wanted to thank Their Excellencies for introducing our website to all of you, today we added an award recommendation form to the site. This will make things a lot easier when you see someone doing good work in the society you can let us know. Again our website is: http://bmdlbandb.webs.com/whoweare.htm .

We have also set up an e-mail address specifically for Baronial Business, That address is: LiamandConstance(at)gmail.com.

Please let us know what you think about the site.

In service,

TH Lord Liam MacanTsaoir (SCA)
Dean of Aethelmearc War College
In Omnia Paratus