[SCA-BMDL] Gate Guards for Sunday, Aug. 7th

Cara McCandless caram at pitt.edu
Thu Jul 7 15:45:09 EDT 2011

Greetings!  We ask all who can stand guard at our Kingdom's gate to volunteer for a one or two hours shift, Sunday August 7th (Sunday of War week).  Shifts start at 9am and end at 9pm, but Baroness Kateryn has graciously said we do not need to guard from 6-8pm, during our Baronial reception.  We will provide weapons, if needed, and baldrics, and there is water available at the gate.  So, young and old, please volunteer for standing guard and enjoy seeing Pennsic life go by for an hour or two!
Yours,
Ariella and Byron
caram at pitt.edu