[SCA-BMDL] Heraldry consulting and commenting meeting: January 23

Kathryn Van Stone kvs at pobox.com
Tue Jan 18 14:05:30 EST 2011

The next heraldry meeting will be on Sunday, January 23 starting at
noon.  We will be commenting on submissions in process but are also
available to anyone who wants help choosing a name or device.    In
the evening we will have the Steelers game on in one of the rooms.

The location is Alaric and Elsbeth's house: 1194 Firwood Drive,
Pittsburgh, 15243 (actually Mount Lebanon, but map programs prefer
Pittsburgh).  Feel free to contact me for directions.  We are about
1/2 mile from the 41, but we will also pick up anyone from the T
(Mount Lebanon or Washington Junction).

-Elsbeth Anne Roth
elsbeth at pobox.com