[SCA-BMDL] BMDL Twelfth Night Celebration Schedule of Activities

Elss_of_Augsburg elss_of_augsburg at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 11 23:07:56 EST 2011

To all gentles of the Sylvan Lands of Aethelmearc and the fair Barony Marche of the Debatable Lands does Elss of Augsburg, autocrat of the BMDL Twelfth Night Celebration, bid warm greetings of the season!

It is with great pleasure that I announce the Schedule of Activities for the Celebration of Twelfth Night:

8:00 AM    Site opens for setup
10:00 AM  Event begins, Cookie Competition opens, Youth Activities begin, A&S Display opens
11:00 AM   Royal Court
12:45 PM   Weapons inspection
1:00 PM    Sponsored Bear Pit Tourney begins, I Genesii performs, A&S Classes begin
2:00 PM    Silent Auction, Cookie Competition Ends, Fun Fighting begins
3:00 PM    King and Queen of Fools and Gift Exchange
4:00 PM    Baroness’ Bard Competition
5:00 PM    Debatable Choir and Baronial Court
5:30 PM    BMDL Nominating Meeting
6:30 PM    Twelfth Night Celebration Ball
10:00 PM    Event ends and Site cleanup begins

All those helping with the cleaning of the site are welcome to any leftovers remaining in the kitchen!

Yours in service,
Elss