[SCA-BMDL] Nominations for Baron and Baroness

Krista Cogan hildasca at hotmail.com
Mon Jan 10 16:36:43 EST 2011

Breaking news!!

The nominating meeting will happen right after Baronial Court, which is currently scheduled for 5pm (subject to change) during 12th Night this Saturday.

If I may reiterate His Excellency's wise words: No nominations will be accepted after the meeting is over, so if you want to nominate someone and have any reason to believe you may not be there (whyever would someone in Pittsburgh be busy at, say 4:30pm-8:30pm that day?), please don't hesitate to email Baron Byron with your nomination.  His email is baron at debatablelands.org.

Link to 12th Night Announcement, with directions: http://www.debatablelands.org/events/twelfth_night/
Link to the Baronial Election webpage: http://www.debatablelands.org/election/
Link to Baronial Policies, with perntinent info in Section V: http://www.debatablelands.org/brnyplcy.html

To nominate a candidate or candidate pair, or for questions regarding balloting or tallying, contact the Chairman of the Selection Committee: His Excellency, Baron Byron. For questions regarding policy, procedure, scheduling, or anything else, please don't hesitate to contact me.

In Levitate et Caritate,
~Hilda, Seneschale