[SCA-BMDL] BMDL Twelfth Night Celebration, Saturday, January 15, 2011

Elss_of_Augsburg elss_of_augsburg at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 10 14:28:18 EST 2011

To all good gentles of the Barony Marche of the Debatable Lands does Elss of Augsburg, autocrat of the BMDL Twelfth Night Celebration, send warm and joyous greetings!

Lest any should forget or lose track of the march of days, the BMDL Twelfth Night Celebration is upon us on this Saturday, January 15, 2011 at the Lodge in North Park, (no street number) Pearce Mill Road, Allison Park, PA 15101. The site will open at 10 AM and close at 10 PM, so that all may have enough time to enjoy the day.

Remember that this is a FREE event -- there is no charge at the door and no non-member surcharge! This is an excellent event to bring newcomers to, as so many of our activities will be featured, and there will be something for everyone. No reservations are required.

Because this event is also features a potluck dinner, each person is requested to bring a dish to share. I know that many of us decide what to bring at the last minute, but I would still recommend checking http://www.luckypotluck.com/potluck/BMDL12thNite2011
to see what others are bringing and to list my own dish.

Other reminders for the potluck:
Bring your feast gear -- there will not be any loaners on site.Remember to bring your own serving utensils; there will be none on site.Label your bowls, utensils and other belongings -- any things left behind will be considered contributions to next year’s silent auction.Did I mention that this is a damp site? Please enjoy responsibly!
Please call my cell phone at 724-759-3333 with any questions or concerns.

I look forward to seeing you all there!
Elss