[SCA-BMDL] Hosting fighting practice with Cleftlands

Cara & Char caram at pitt.edu
Wed Jan 5 09:49:31 EST 2011

Unto all Good Gentles of our Fair Barony Marche of the Debatable Lands do Byron and Ariella send Warm Greetings!  We are honored to host a joint heavy weapons fighting practice with our Neighbors across our Western Border, the Barony of the Cleftlands.  This will be Sunday January 23rd from 2-6pm, our usual time, but at our castle (755 Stonegate Dr, Wexford PA 15090).  If the weather is above 40 degrees, there can be additional fighting outside, but we will assume it will be three bear pits in our three car garage, which follows the Cleftlands indoor practice.  Armor should be put in the basement hall way and pell room to make more room for the fighting.  Do you have a friend in the Cleftlands who does not fight?  Why not invite them to meet you at the practice and use another room for socializing or arts?  We know Their Barony usually combines arts, dance and fighting practice and we would encourage this for this practice.  We will provide water, gatorade, pickles and pretzels, but any who wish to bring food or drink to share are more than welcome.  In the event of a snowstorm, we will postpone to a later date.
Yours,
Byron and Ariella
caram at pitt.edu
724 933 4661