[SCA-BMDL] Kingdom Twelfth Night - Food Drive to benefit the Pittsburgh Food Bank

Jenn Strobel jenn.strobel at gmail.com
Sun Jan 2 21:47:03 EST 2011

To the Kingdom of Aethelmearc,

Hello, my name is Alethea Cowle. I am running a food drive at Kingdom
Twelfth Night. This is so I can help families that don't have enough
food. You can help by bringing non-perishable food items that will go
to the Pittsburgh Food Bank. If you have any questions, please email
my Mom Odriana (jenn.strobel at gmail.com), or my Dad, Kieran
(rstrobel at gmail.com ).

Sincerely,

Alethea Cowle

>From Odriana:
Alethea is a second grader in the BMDL and is running a food drive at
Kingdom Twelfth Night.  While donations increase around the Holidays,
there is still need at the beginning of the year, especially since a
large number of companies do layoffs at the end of December.  There is
a flyer at http://www.pittsburghfoodbank.org/pdf/bagit_boxit.pdf that
gives a list of the most needed items for the food bank.

Thank you for your time and I hope that you will donate.

OVB