[SCA-BMDL] NO BMDL Youth Fighter Practice this Sunday

Karen Kasper arianna_wyn at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 24 08:50:14 EST 2011

Greetings to all Youth Fighters and their parents!

Debatable Lands Youth Combat practice is CANCELLED for this Sunday. I will be out of town at Thescorre's College of the Three Ravens, and no other marshalls are available to run practice.

BMDL Youth Fighter Practice will resume on Sunday, March 6th.

However, if you can't wait until then to fight, you could attend the Bears event in Stormsport this Saturday, where a Youth Combat tournament will be held! For more information, see the announcement on their website: http://stormsport.aethelmearc.org/subpages/Events.html

Also, on March 5 at the Castle Schola in the Debatable lands, our own youth fighter, Eiiden ibn Salam will be teaching a workshop on how to make Middle Eastern style youth combat weapons for Division 2 and 3 fighters. Eiiden makes great weapons so I highly recommend his class.

See on on March 6th!

Arianna