[SCA-BMDL] BMDL Youth Fighter Practice this Sunday

Karen Kasper arianna_wyn at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 18 13:24:00 EST 2011

Greetings to all Youth Fighters and their parents!

Debatable Lands Youth Combat practice this Sunday will begin at 2:00 pm and run through 5:00 pm as usual.

Practice is at our winter indoor site, the Pittsburgh Chinese Church at  8711 Old Perry Highway in the North Hills. Enter through the door on the side of the building that looks out over the baseball field, and then go up to the third floor.

NOTE: There will NOT be youth fighter practice the following Sunday, Feb. 27. I am unavailable that day. The next practice after this Sunday will be on March 6th.

As usual, I will have loaner gear available for any youth who would like to try youth combat.

See you on Sunday!

Arianna