[SCA-BMDL] Candidates for Baron and Baroness

Cara&Char caram at imap.pitt.edu
Tue Feb 15 15:18:16 EST 2011

Unto the Good Populace of the Debatable Lands does Baron Byron send greetings.

It is my pleasure to announce the candidates for the position of Baron and Baroness.  They are listed below in precedence order.  The populace has indeed a difficult decision ahead, and I encourage everyone to consider their choices carefully.

By the end of February, we intend to have statements from the candidates available on the website and included in the next Althing.  We will also include pictures of the candidates, in case you know them only by their nicknames.  Another email will follow when the pictures and statements are available.

The ballots will be mailed soon; if you do not receive one by the end of February, please contact me to let me know.  Remember that to vote, you must be a member of the SCA, living in the BMDL itself, and at least 17 years old at the time of the election (the deadline for exceptions has now passed).

I am happy to answer any questions from the populace about the election.

In Service,

Thomas Byron of Haverford

The Candidates:

Sir Maghnus de Cnoc an Iora

Master Alaric MacConnal and Dame Elsbeth Anne Roth

THL Fintan na Coilled and Maestra Gianna di Aurelio

THL Robert Marston and Mistress Alessandra d'Avignon

THL Cadell Blaidd Du and Isabel Fleuretan

THL Liam Mac an tSaoir and THL Constance Glyn Dwr

Don Clewin Kupferhelbelinc and Freifrau Fredeburg von Katzenellenbogen

Lord William Parris and Lady Anna Leigh