[SCA-BMDL] Wednesday Scriptorium - TOMORROW

Jenn Strobel jenn.strobel at gmail.com
Tue Feb 15 08:11:28 EST 2011

The Wednesday Scriptorium will be meeting on Wednesday, 16 February at
6:30 p.m. at my home in Hampton.  If you need directions, please
contact me directly either at this email address, or by calling
412.213.8116 (my Google Voice number).

This is an open session, but expect Ice Dragon discussion and scrolls
in progress.  Also, there is a new challenge for all calligraphers and
illuminators for 2011 that I will be throwing down.

Also, as usual, there will be loaner materials, reference information,
paint-a-scrolls, and instruction for new attendees.

Best regards,

Odriana
--
Aude aliquid dignum