[SCA-BMDL] Ride needed

Samantha M. Pendleton katerinfg at gmail.com
Thu Feb 3 15:07:04 EST 2011

Hi folks,

I am hoping that someone can help us out with something.  On Thursday, March
3rd I have a number of medical tests and appointments scheduled.  Some of
them require sedation, which means that I will not be able to drive myself
around, and it really wouldn't work for my lord to take the day off.  Is
there anyone who might be willing to chauffer me from New Kensington to
Monroeville in the morning and Harmar in the afternoon in exchange for gas
money, meals, and a small consideration (plus, as a friend pointed out, the
fun of seeing me all loopy from the sedatives)?  I would be enduringly
grateful.

Thanks,
Katerin