[SCA-BMDL] Steltonwald Twelfth Night Thank Yous

Muirgheal inghean Dubhghaill muirgheall at gmail.com
Tue Feb 1 00:15:47 EST 2011

Greetings my lord and ladies,

I would like to take a moment to thank those of you that came out to
Steltonwald Twelfth Night.  It was a great time and it wouldn't be
possible without your participation and I have to say, what a
fantastic group of guests to help clean up and tare down!

I would especially like to thank several people who made this event
the success that it was:

First, Mistress Alessandra D'Avignon for her excellent guidance and
the amount of time she put into working with the caterer while I was
at the office.

Secondly, our fantastic caterer, Eric of Eric's Gourmet.  His
willingness to work with the dietary restrictions and his ability to
plan a fabulous meal are not wasted upon us!  Not only that, he has a
pretty snappy hat.

Thirdly, The Honorable Lord Robert Marston and Lord Jorundr hinn
Rotinn for their help with setting up the hall and with clean up.
They were also adept at providing libations, what staff doesn't
appreciate that?

Also, a special thanks to Lady Marion of Blackwood, Lord Bóvi Farmaðr,
and Mistress Caitlin fitzRobert for their early arrivals and their
willing hands.

Again, I want to thank everyone that came for helping us clean up and
get the hall in top order.  I can not thank you enough for a wonderful
evening.

YIS,
Muirgheal inghean Dubhghaill