[SCA-BMDL] A Calontiri Needs help from Viking Friends

Kim Barron chirurgeon at aol.com
Mon Dec 12 18:40:15 EST 2011

My friend the former Calontir Mistress Cori (Nancy Johnson) has another friend who is having some trouble about Viking Dresses.  Apparently some person is claiming she has the sole right to reproduce Viking Dresses.  I guess she never heard of the SCA.  Please check this out if you might be able to help on this.

Thanks,
Mistress Caitlyn fitz Robert.

Hey viking friends, our friend and author Nille Glæsel is being sued by a lady that is claiming that she copied the design for the Viking dresses. Please join Slaget om Selekjolen (the page she put up to store/collect info) and post pictures of your Viking dresses that were made prior to 2010. Trying to prove to the court system that this lady is nuts to think she has the right to "copyright" a historical costume design/pattern. Try to get images of just Viking costumes in the pictures please. If you don't want to join the page pictures can be sent to nilljo at online.no directly.