[SCA-BMDL] Rapier and Costume Academy - Lost and Found

Pavel Dudoladov trumpetmaker at gmail.com
Mon Dec 5 07:30:59 EST 2011

Greetings all,

Thanks to all those who attended the Rapier and Costuming Academy, I hope
you all had a good time.  At the end of the day we found several items in
the Lords' Changing Room that are as of yet unclaimed: a modern men's brown
dress sock and an 1/8th inch wide brown leather garter.  If you discover
that you are missing either of these items, please let me know. I will
return them to you as quickly as is feasible.

In Service,

*-Павел* *(Pavel)*