[SCA-BMDL] Kitchen Thank Yours for Debatable Lands Investiture

Gretchen Beck cmupythia at cmu.edu
Wed Aug 31 21:20:23 EDT 2011

Unto the all to whom these presents come, greetings from Margaret Makafee,

I wish to thank all of the folks who shopped, contributed, baked, rolled, chopped, arranged, tossed, butchered, grilled, sieved, stirred, cubed, sliced, and generally made the feast for Debatable Lands Investiture possible. Thank you, thank you, thank you to (in no particular order) Creador Twinedragon, Gregory of the Debatable Lands, Filip of the March, Michelina Cenomani, Alastar Scott McCrummin, Myfanwy ferch Rhiannon, Elsa, Aibell Suil-uaine called Suilean, Eoghan MacDhubhshidhe, Rowan ni Naradhaigh, Odriana vander Brugge, Alethea, Kieran MacRae,  Juan Miguel Cezar, Alaric MacConnell, Ffynthcor o Fyndham, Katharine of the Debatable Lands, Zoe Akropolitina, Doug, Rufina Saavedra, Dearbhforgaill an Chomhaidh, Alexandra, Michael  Alewright, Edithe of the Debatable Lands, Ardis Bluemantle, Nathaniel Chase.

I believe this is the whole list, but if I have accidentally left your name off -- you are still appreciated (please let me know so that I may add it here).

You are all marvelous and wonderful people whose hard work made the feast all that it was!

Again, thank you!

Yours,

Margaret Makafee