[SCA-BMDL] Free to good home: Large marble slab

Broom iambroom at gmail.com
Wed Aug 31 15:05:49 EDT 2011

A large tabletop of marble died in my move, and I just realized that
someone out here in Artsy-AEthelmearcland might have a use for it.
About 2' wide, and originally 3' long, but now the biggest rectangle
we can make is prob a bit longer than 2x2'. Three edges are nicely
beveled.

' |   Broom        IAmBroom @ gmail . com
' |   cellphone:             412-389-1997
' |   923 Haslage Ave, Pittsburgh, PA 15212
'\|/  "Discere et docere", which means:
'/|\  "Love work; and hate lordship; and make not thyself known to the
//|\\ government." - Shema'iah, in the Pirqe Aboth