[SCA-BMDL] BMDL Investiture Lost and Found

Val Corbin aeval4 at hotmail.com
Tue Aug 30 16:15:17 EDT 2011

Erlendr has also lost his leatherman.
If anyone comes across it he would be very relieved.

Aibell
Date: Mon, 29 Aug 2011 12:40:28 -0700
From: arianna_wyn at yahoo.com
To: sca-bmdl at lists.andrew.cmu.edu; SteltonWald at yahoogroups.com; discussion at aethelmearc.org
Subject: [SCA-BMDL] BMDL Investiture Lost and Found

Thanks to everyone who attended the Investiture of Liam and Constance as Baron and Baroness of the Debatable Lands this past weekend!
We have a few items of lost and found. Please contact me privately if any of the following are yours:
- very large wicker basket with feast gear, left on bench outside front door- black tunic left on youth fighting field- aluminum mug with clear plastic bottom left in feast hall- white brocade tablecloth left in feast hall- 2 small pieces of white linen left in feast hall- oblong pewter plate left in feast hall- Chevy car keys on a steel carabiner, found in grass outside- braided leather belt left in feast hall- Purple Comet belt favor left in
 feast hall
In service,
Arianna of Wynthrope