[SCA-BMDL] Washington Boulevard practice site

Crossbow1953 (Verizon) crossbow1953 at verizon.net
Wed Aug 24 18:16:04 EDT 2011

>From the Captain of Archers,

I just came from an inspection of the Washington Boulevard practice site and things are looking pretty good down there.

There is little damage to the space we use, but we will have to spend a little time cleaning up branches. On the whole, it’s in good shape. There are some mud plains on the parking area, but nothing bad.

I’d like to hear confirmation from other marshals, but pending more bad weather, we should be able to hold practice this Sunday.

Keep an eye on the mailing list for updates.

In service to the Barony-Marche and the Kingdom,

Urho Waltterinen
mka Eugene Siren
crossbow1953 at earthlink.net
Home phone: 1-412-247-4467
Cell phone: 1-412-901-5239

Per valde mustache adveho valde officium