[SCA-BMDL] Student Activities Fairs! Pitt 8/28, CMU 9/7

Ashley Capps arcapps at gmail.com
Tue Aug 23 21:37:35 EDT 2011

Greetings from your College Liaison!

Student Activities Fair season is upon us! I have two opportunities for you
to share the Society for Creative Anachronism with this year's incoming
students.

The University of Pittsburgh Student Activities Fair will be in a new
location this year. It will be held in the Peterson Events Center from 2p to
5p on Sunday August 28th. That is THIS COMING SUNDAY. If you are available
at that time, please consider  helping out for a couple hours. Information
regarding the new location, including parking details can be found at this
website: http://www.peterseneventscenter.com/index.asp The space within the
Peterson Events Center will be limited, so I extend my regrets to the
martial activities that we will not be able to have a proper demonstration
of that aspect.

The CMU Activities Fair will be on Wednesday, Sept 7 from 4:30p to 6:30p on
the lawn in front of the College of Fine Arts. Parking can be found at the
garage across from Morewood next to the University Center, or on Frew
Street. This is an outdoor location so please consider the sun and wind when
choosing what to bring. The rain location will be inside the University
Center in the Weigard Gym. If it is moved indoors, I will make sure that
something is posted to this list to let you know.

If you can help out at either or both, please let me know which one you are
intending to attend and what materials you wish to share. If you think you
might be interested but have never done this before or if you have questions
about what you should bring, please contact me. I will be more than happy to
help you with those questions.

I thank you in advance.

Yours,
Rosalia Iuliana Andre