[SCA-BMDL] NO BMDL Youth Fighter Practice this Sunday, but PENNSIC announcements!

Karen Kasper arianna_wyn at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 18 16:32:53 EDT 2011

Greetings to all Youth Fighters and their parents!

The Debatable Lands Youth Fighters gained much glory at Pennsic!

Congratulations especially go to our Baronial Champion, Tiberius Aquila, who won the Division 3 Youth/Adult Tag Team Tourney in conjunction with his partner, Lord Gareth Kincaid, against 14 other teams. Kudos also go to Gwion ab Onen, who came in third in a stiff field of 24 teams in the Division 2 portion of that same tourney, partnered with Lord Vlad of Sunderoak.

I would also like to congratulate Alethea Cowle, who was authorized to move up to Division 2 at Pennsic!

Other BMDL Youth Fighters who fought at Pennsic include Eiiden ibn Abdul Salam, Black Jack the Red, Kenneth of the Debatable Lands,  Lord Robert McEwin of Thornhill, and Theo.

Thanks also to Lady Ceindrech merch Elidir, who spent a great deal of time marshalling youth combat at Pennsic.

THERE WILL BE NO BMDL PRACTICES IN AUGUST due to Pennsic and the post-Pennsic recovery and laundry weekend.

HOWEVER, on Sat. August 27at Baronial Investiture the BARONIAL YOUTH CHAMPION TOURNEY will be fought. See here for more details on the event:  http://debatablelands.org/events.html

See you at Investiture!

Arianna