[SCA-BMDL] Iron Comet Kitchen Thanks!

Elss_of_Augsburg elss_of_augsburg at yahoo.com
Sat Apr 30 23:00:28 EDT 2011

Greetings to all who attended the Iron Comet Challenge on this fairest of spring days!

It was my hope as head cook to provide all with a hearty and filling meal of ample proportions and variety, and I could not have done so without the very able assistance of:

Odriana vander Brugghe, who made tasty pies both sweet and savory, in addition to wielding a mean carving knife;

Katla Ulfhedin, who was better at making mushrooms that she knew;

Runa Thorgrimsdottir for putting together the sausage and beans that everyone seemed to like so well;
Lina in danska, ever a staunch helper, who has never met a stack of dirty dishes she couldn't get the best of;
Violante de Luna, the Supreme Tetris Master, who could get the entire larder into my Matrix if I asked her to;

Alastar Scott MacCrummin, for lending a hand to get everything out the door and onto the tables;
Cadell Blaidd Du, who managed to wash dishes when Lina was distracted by the Cuisinart;
Liam MacanTsaoir, for taking the cleanup spot in the washing-up rotation, and did the last batch of dirty dishes;
Thank you, thank you, thank you, most especially for making the day fun.
Yours in service,Elss