[SCA-BMDL] Fw: South Butler New Demo Request

Elss_of_Augsburg elss_of_augsburg at yahoo.com
Sun Apr 24 23:00:01 EDT 2011

Greetings, good people of the Barony --

I forward this request on to provide opportunity to anyone who would like to enrich the school experience and curriculum of these 7th graders who are studying the Middle Ages. I did this demo last year, and the teachers are wonderfully supportive and the students very enthusiastic. Any help that we can give Raven with this demo will be gratefully appreciated, I am very sure of that!

Please forward to any other lists that could help, and thanks.

YIS,
Elss