[SCA-BMDL] Baronial election

Cara & Char caram at pitt.edu
Thu Apr 14 22:57:49 EDT 2011

Good gentles,

There are about 2 weeks to go before the election.  If you are planning to mail your ballot to me, the coming week is probably the last safe time to do so.  Mailing it the following week relies on the efficiency of the post office (which is usually quite good, but not always).

Alternatively, you may hand your ballot to me at any time before 1PM May 1.  Whether you are mailing it or delivering it in person, the ballot must be sealed in the envelope that came with it.

If you come to Barony meeting at Washington Blvd on May 1, you'll be among the first to know the results of the election!

In Service,

Byron