[SCA-BMDL] FW: [SCA-AE] Coronation Traffic Alert!

Krista Cogan hildasca at hotmail.com
Fri Apr 8 11:48:35 EDT 2011

FYI regarding directions to Coronation tomorrow, see below.

Also, while I'm at it, don't forget to bring Proof of membership with you tomorrow for each member of your family... I hate charging the NMS to members. If you renewed online and need to print it out, go here: https://membership.sca.org/index.php?choice=retrieve.  Any proof besides a blue card, and you're not charged the NMS, but you have to sign the waiver. If you want to sign a waiver for yourself and/or your kids ahead of time, you can print them out here: http://www.sca.org/docs/library.html .

The Coronation announcement is here: http://www.steltonwald.org/coronation.shtml

~Hilda, Seneschale