[SCA-BMDL] Contributions to Coronation gift basket

Cara & Char caram at pitt.edu
Sun Apr 3 07:49:20 EDT 2011

Greetings Good Gentles!  This coming weekend our Barony's own Royal Highnesses Christopher and Morgen will ascend the Sylvan Thrones as King and Queen.  Please join us in the celebration and help us show our Barony's wealth by contributing to Their gift basket.  All items are welcome: modern or period items, edibles or beverages, handmade or purchased goods.  We will be at Washington Blvd practice today and will accept contributions on the morning of Coronation as well.
Yours In Service,
Byron and Ariella